Waiting to See You at Azle Eye Care Associates!
Expert Care of Your Eyes & Vision, in Downtown Azle
Clear and crisp vision is a strong part of your quality of life. At Azle Eye Care Associates, we are committed to providing you with sharp eyesight and healthy eyes, so you can enjoy and maximize your daily life!
What We Offer To Our Patients
At Azle Eye Care Associates, we want to provide you with the latest frame styles and most advanced lenses that fit your needs and budget. Please read below for our newest Products and Services:
• Computer Lenses – Giving you the Widest Mid-Range Vision.
• Digital Eye-Strain (Blue Light UV Protected lenses) – Protect your eyes from harmful Blue Light, which can cause Cataracts and Macular Degeneration.
• High-Definition Lenses for Single Vision & Progressives.
• 2nd Pair Special: 50% Off 2nd pair that is equal or lesser value (some restrictions apply).
• Patient Referral Program – Earn $25.00 for each patient you refer to us. Ask us how!
• Free Frame Adjustments & Lens Cleaning when eye wear is purchased from us.
Expert Eye Care in Downtown Azle
Regular eye exams with a qualified optometrist are critical to promoting your healthy eyes. It doesn’t matter whether you wear eyeglasses or contact lenses, or if you have no vision complaints. Comprehensive eye examinations are recommended for everyone, regardless of age or health condition. We invite all members of your family to schedule an eye exam in our convenient downtown clinic, located to serve Azle, Boyd, Springtown and all neighboring areas in Texas.
Dr. Matt Miller and Dr. Vu Tran will evaluate you as an individual – with unique visual, health and lifestyle needs. To determine your accurate, detailed vision prescription, we’ll consider many factors beyond simply asking you to read a standard eye chart. We will assess the efficiency of your visual system, including how you process visual information. To inspect eye health, we’ll examine your retina and inner tissues for signs of disease, such as macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma. If you require treatment for an ocular disease, we keep up-to-date on all the latest developments in optometric medicine, so you’ll receive progressive care.
Is it time for a new pair of eyeglasses?
Check out our amazing collection of designer frames in our Azle, TX, store! We offer many styles, shapes and materials to satisfy the fashion taste and vision requirements of every patient. A large selection of brand-name contact lenses is also available. If you’re interested in LASIK or require cataract surgery, our experienced optometrists will serve you with first-rate preoperative assistance and full, postoperative follow-up.
Eye Care Products & Services
at Azle Eye Care Associates:
- High-Definition Lenses for Single Vision and Progressives
- Free Frame Adjustments and Lens Cleaning, when your eyewear is purchased from us
- Specialized Computer Lenses to provide the widest, mid-range vision
- Blue Light UV Protected Lenses to protect your eyes from Digital Eye-Strain, which is a cause of macular degeneration and cataracts
- 2nd Pair Special: 50% off 2nd pair that is equivalent or of lesser value (some restrictions apply)
What Our Patients Say
Do You Need an Optometrist in Azle, Texas?
Dr. Matt Miller and Dr. Vu Tran are waiting to see you! We believe that a positive relationship with each and every patient is the basis of good eye care. When you come in for your appointment, we encourage you to share all of your concerns and questions. We’ll respond patiently, taking the time to make sure that you fully understand your eye and vision condition.
Welcome to Azle Eye Care Associates, proudly serving Azle, Springtown, Boyd, and the surrounding areas in Texas.
- Phone: (817) 406-4362
- Fax: (817) 444-4797
Azle, TX 76020
- Monday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday:8:00 AM - 1 PM
- Friday:8:00 AM - 5:30 PM